BATURRADEN



Long time ago, there was a kingdom with a king named Adipati. He had a daughter named Putri. He also had a helper and a baby siter named Suta and Emban. Suta had a job to take care Adipati’s horse.
Putri    : Emban, would you like to accompany me to walk around this castle garden?
Emban : Sure, let’s go. But there are many snakes in there. Are you not afraid?
Putri    : I don’t care about that. Otherwhile, I believe if there are no snakes
 Emban : If that is what your want, I don’t say anything.
When Suta walked around the yard, he heard scream from garden. He looked Putri scared. There  was a snake.
Putri    : Help me, help me ! Emban, I’m so afraid
Emban : Don’t be panic, Putri. Oh I see ! Hei, Suta. Come here, please
Suta     : Oh there is a snake. Wait, I’ll search a bamboo. Wait here
Putri    : Hurry up !
Suta     : Dead, dead, dead you mischievous snake !
Then the snake was dead. Suta threw it to river near the yard.
Putri       : Oh thanks God. Very thanks Suta. You already safe my life. I can’t imagine what happen to me if you didn’t help me.
Suta     : No matter what happen, I will always help you, princess.
After the accident, Putri and Suta was very close.
They had a married planning. When Suta proposed marriage to Putri……..
Suta       : Excuse me, Sir. May I talk with you for a moment? I want to tell you about my  planning?
Adipati : Oh Suta, my loyal assistant. Sure I will give you times. What will you talking about?
Suta     : I want to propose marriage for Putri.
Adipati : What? Crazy boy ! Are you serious?! Don’t you have a mirror? Who are you and who am I ?!
Suta     : I’m sorry, but I’m so in love with your daughter. Give me an opportunity, please.
Adipati : No and never!  I’ll put you to jail now !
Heard that, Putri was so sad. She cried loudly.
Putri    : Don’t do that, please
Adipati kicked his daughter when Putri hold his foot.
Emban :  Oh princess, are you okay?
Adipati : Don’t help him anymore! And don’t give Suta food or drink !
Emban : But….
Adipati : Shut up and do the task !
Emban felt pity. She was not upright althought Suta was not her child.
Emban : Suta, suta. This is food for you and a bottle of water. Accept this, please. Hurry up, I don’t have many times
Suta     : Oh thanks, Emban. I owe to you so much.
Adipati : Hi hi hi, what happen in here? Emban, what are you doing for Suta? I already notify you to don’t give him food or drink.
Emban : Forgive me, sir. But I’m not upright.
Adipati : Hhhhhh go out!
Putri intend to released Suta from jail. Putri ordered Emban to do that.
Putri    : Emban, I need your help. This is very important. Will you help me?
Emban : Everything will be doing for you, Princess. What?
Putri    : Release Suta from jail, please. I love him.
Emban : Don’t cry, please. I’ll do that for you
After Suta was free…..
Putri    : Thank you so much, Emban
Emban : Never mind, Princess
Suta     : Thanks, Emban. I’m so thanks for your help. Especially for you (hold Putri’s hand)
After that, Putri, Emban and Suta went out from their kingdom. They went to small village near a river.
After  went out from jail, Suta was very sick. He was so weak. Putri  took care Suta and gave him a treatment for his healthy. She did that until Suta recovered with patient.
When Suta and Putri walked around the river…..
Suta     : Putri, thanks for all that what you do for me. Your’e so kind. I love you so much.
Putri    :  No problem. That’s because I love you too, Suta
Suta     : Will you marry me?
Putri    : Sure, I will. But, how about my father?
Actually, Adipati knew where his daughter’s life. And he wanted to visit her.
Adipati : Putri, open the door, please
Putri       : Wait! oh father, I’m…I’m..I’m so sorry for all. I already not obedient as your daughter. But you don’t understand me, father
Adipati : No…no… I understand. If this is for your happiness, sure I agree
Putri    : Really?
Adipati : I’m serious, my girl. Emban, thank you for taking care my daughter. And forgive me for all my mistakes to you. I regret so much for that.
Emban : All people sure ever have mistakes. That’s already the duty if the wrong must apologize and the right to forgive. Never mind, sir
Adipati : Suta, I apologize for all that I do to you. I conscious if I’m wrong. I bless you to be my daughter’s husband. Please save her so much, I trust you.
Suta     : No problem, sir. I already forgive you. thank you so much, sir.
Putri       : Finally, our love have a happy ending. From first, I trust if we will pass all the bad condition that will destroy our love, maybe. And that’s proved. I love you so much, Suta
Suta     : I love you too, darling
In the end of story, Suta and Putri got married. And they were happy life. The place where Putri and Suta life named Baturraden. And it meaning was Suta as “Batur” and Putri as “Raden”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENANGANI TELEPON MASUK

1. PENGERTIAN ARSIP

DOKUMEN & DOKUMENTASI